Looking for suggestions on new basement windows

My current window openings still have the 2x6's that were used as forms.
I have some vinyl windows with nailing tabs.
It looks like I need to remove the 2x6's from the forms and replace with treated 1X6"
Do I need to wrap this with alluminum?
On Oct 14, 10:44pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Is there a standard way to trim these? Some time of standard trim I can buy?