Looking for suggestions on new basement windows

My current window openings still have the 2x6's that were used as forms.

I have some vinyl windows with nailing tabs.

It looks like I need to remove the 2x6's from the forms and replace with treated 1X6"

Do I need to wrap this with alluminum?

Reply to
theedudenator

Is there a standard way to trim these? Some time of standard trim I can buy?

Reply to
theedudenator