Looking for straight nipple

I moved last week and found that the movers lost a nipple that couples two internally threaded rods. These rods are part of a wardrobe rack that's several years old. I can't find the manufacturer's name on the rack and I've spent a lot of time visiting hardware stores and looking online for the nipple. You can see a picture at
http://www.teksor.fi/kuvat/12035.jpg
that looks exactly like what I need: about 3/4" long, 3/4" diameter, 16 threads-per-inch.
I'd be very grateful for any suggestions about where to find this thing.
Thanks!
Can't tell the size, but how about a lamp store?
3/4-16 is standard UNF thread. You should be able to buy a bolt at the local hardware store and cut the end off unless you need the piece to be hollow. If so, you could possibly drill out the center.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 05:48:18 -0800, pbartlett wrote:

I would think a good hardware store would have something that'd work. If not, http://www.mcmaster.com/ might have a part.
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 05:48:18 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

How about this McMaster-Carr part number 91301A200? Might be too short. Then this 91375A857
--Andy Asberry-- ------Texas-----