Looking for small jumper-cable type alligator clips

I need help! I'm looking for alligator clips that look like the clips at the ends of jumper cales, only smaller. The jumper cable ones are super heavy duty and are around 6" in length. The ones I'm looking for are about 3" in length, are usually rated between 25-50 amps, and have 2 plastic sleeves that fit one over each handle (eithe red or black) I can find tons of these that are smooth (no teeth, like a clamp), but I need one with teeth. Does anyone know where these can be obtained?

Reply to
Frank

Automotive parts shop? Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Reply to
namleda2

Robert Allison

No - radio shack has smooth clip, no teeth.

Reply to
Frank

I have 4" spring clamps on my small battery charger. Same as the battery jumper cables, but smaller. Somebody must have them, but who? You've already browsed the electrical aisles at the box stores?

Reply to
willshak

Looked after I posted. Here they are:

willshak

Sorry if you see something else posted by me regarding this message, I added an update to the wrong message.

Reply to
willshak

Reply to
Jmagerl

Reply to
Frank

No, the clips I need look very similar to jumper cable clips, but about

1/3 - 1/2 the size.
Reply to
Frank

Reply to
Joe Fabeitz

Reply to
Frank

Is this what your looking for? 2nd picture down on the right

doubt you would want to order from Malta but is that what your looking for?

THe only other one I can find is one without teeth

Google on "50amp battery clip"

Reply to
Jmagerl

Hi, Small auto battery chargers come with those clips. Ought to check at auto electric parts shop. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Reply to
Frank

Reply to
Frank

Box stores is slang for those big boxey stores, like home depot, lowes, menards, that sell hardware, and have put the little guys out of business.

Reply to
John Hines

Search for "alg" as it is part of the stock numbers.

Reply to
John Hines

John Hines