Looking For Slide Hammer Nail Puller

Hello
I am looking for a slide hammer nail puller. I had one for years, and broke it the other day. It can not be welded. No local stores have them, so I got to order online. I can not seem to find any of them, but know they are still made.
Anyone got any idea where to get one (NEW or USED). I already looked in the Grainger catalog.
Please DO NOT suggest Ebay. Yes, they do have some, listed as "VINTAGE". I dont have time to play the Ebay bidding games, then end up paying more for a used one than a new one would cost, by the time they add the s&h fees. Nor will I buy from someone who lists things that are still sold as "vintage". Personally I hate Ebay, but thats just my opinion......
PS. If anyone has one of these they dont need, and wish to sell it, post the details, and I will email you.
--
I never post VALID email addresses on newsgroups - post to the group.

Just search for "nail puller" on google --lots of places sell them.
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 05:32:31 GMT, Murray Peterson

I spent at least an hour doing that and all I was finding was links to Ebay and Amazon, plus one place in the UK.
Me wrote:

Hey, didya see this? Also, read the remarks from other users. (Amazon.com product link shortened)
--
Liam

Second link down (amazon.com)
On Wednesday, November 19, 2003 at 12:32:31 AM UTC-5, Murray Peterson wrote:

go online and type in Amish nail puller. I'm not sure what yours looks like but, there are plenty of sites that have the Amish style.
On 12/27/2015 8:08 PM, snipped-for-privacy@myfairpoint.net wrote:

Wow, thread from 2003 attracting answers?
Hey, why didn't I get any answers to my posts from 2003?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Mine came from Bi-Mart. A chain hardware/department store in Oregon. I believe they have a web page.
http://www.mcmaster.com /
Search for item # 6094A31. They are $50, though.
DT

-snip-
Ouch-- after seeing those $50 ones I'll treat mine with more care. Lee Valley has an interesting substitute- http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&pageF447&category=1,43456,43400
It doesn't have quite the leverage as the big ones-- and a separate hammer provides the pounding-- but for $16 . . . .
Jim

Here's a $40 one. http://www.wellspent.org/Product?pE331 [found using www.froogle.com ]
Jim
Look here:
http://www.lehmans.com/jump.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID954
Me wrote:

No relation to me, but try the Lehmans' Amish catalog.I think they are on line now, but, according to my older catalog, they have the device, and sold it for 59.95. made in USA. they have a phone, 330 857-5757 dat's da ticket