looking for shallow cabin

Hi Frank!

FF> i'm trying to buy a shallow (~9-10") cabinet, any height and width, in FF> which to store my dishes. we have a galley kitchen with old-fashioned FF> built-in cabinets whose capacity we've already exceeded with other FF> items. the best way for us to store our dishes is vertically, and FF> before i start thinking about building my own piece to fit this need, FF> I thought i'd ask around for some inspirational ideas. have you seen FF> anything on the market made specificaly for storing dishes like this FF> or that could be modified to do so? w/ doors would be nice, to keep FF> out dust, etc.

OK, I was going to suggest the CD/DVD cabinet also. What about a gun cabinet? From pictures appear to be sufficiently shallow for your use and some have a decorative glass door. Swap the notched holders for pre-finished shelves.

A bookcase unit or "lawyer's cabinet" may also be considerations. With the bookcase would need to add doors but the lawyer's cabinet has sliding doors.

  • Writing Rules: Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
Reply to
barry martin