Looking for replacement 15" x 3" wall diffusers

I need to replace a couple of metal baseboard/wall diffusers for our forced-air heating system. Unfortunately this is a manufactured house, and they are small, dimensions of 15-inch wide by 3-inch high, and so aren't carried by our local home depot or other home store (Orchard Supply Hardware). Can anyone direct me to an online supplier?
Thanks!!
Northe

As much as I dislike sending this link, go to www.atlantasupply.com

Good luck with them, you're gonna need it....
HeatMan wrote:

I get an "At the moment all servers are busy." message. I'll keep trying there, though -- thank you!
Northe