Looking for recommendations/actual experiences with new windows - please no stupid questions!

Page 2 of 4

Matthew wrote:

That wasn't funny - you thinking it was funny is funny!
Red Cloud wrote:

Then why respond at all, douchebag? You are the living embodiment of the type of low-rent asshole that I put the qualifier there for in the first place!

Please take note of ALL the negative responses you got, you knuckle dragging mouth breather.
rusty redcloud
Red Cloud wrote:

Hey, take it easy on him Rusty. He/She has enough problems.
Want some real giggles? Google search his e-mail address and read some of his posts. This loser draws negative responses like a sponge draws water.
Surprised that the institutions in the Triangle area allow such unfettered access to computers for their patients, er, clients.
Usually don't see this much rage from those who are having a sexual identity crisis until they snap and off themselves.
Shouldn't have to wait too long on this one.
Red Cloud wrote:

It appears that you annoyed him.
So, whatever else happens, your day is not wasted.
rm

"What you want is not necessarily what you get."

"Tough sh*t*" applies.
You are _not_ the moderator of the newsgroup, so you have *no* authority or position to even ATTEMPT to dictate who, how, or what, gets posted in response to your message.
If you don't like a response, *IGNORE* it.
On Sun, 08 May 2005 14:05:30 GMT, USENET READER
I could. But why should I?
--
gburnore@databasix dot com
You should get glass windows (the more panes the better), with either aluminum, vinyl or other plastic coverings over wood. The aluminum is better than the vinyl, or the other way around (I can't remember). Go with either white or off-white, with internal shades and screens if you want them. If you don't want shades and screens, get the windows that don't have them. I'd look for something that needs minimal maintenance. Your best bet would be to talk to an architect, building contractor, etc. I'd also suggest you don't use that same condescending, arrogant, demanding tone that you used here. Hope this helps.
USENET READER wrote:

Bite me loser asshole - do you have any idea how many times I have posted questions and the only responses I get are stupid off-topic comments that have nothing to do with the original question - like your posting today?
Jonah wrote:

Perfect example of someone that needs there Paxil medication changed...up the dosage
Plonk
Tina

windows.
Tina wrote:

Perfect example of omeone in great need of a good "rogering", so she won't respond with another off-topic comment.
How do you know so much about Paxil meds - they interfere with your ability to get a good "rogering"?

Told you to get better meds..............;-)
Tina

changed...up
Tina wrote:

I wasn't writing that to you, you useless twit!

On Wed, 04 May 2005 01:00:20 GMT, USENET READER

You obviously fail to comprehend the medium.
--
gburnore@databasix dot com
Gary L. Burnore wrote:

You obviously can't even offer up an on-topic response. Or explain the medium - what is there to comprehend - if some twit like Tina wants to post a comment and then edits her posting in such a way that it makes it look like she wrote something that she didn't write, then let her learn how to repost as a proper quotation.

On Sun, 08 May 2005 14:09:23 GMT, USENET READER

It's USENet, Dip. People can say what they want and it's up to you to ignore it. You obviously can't.
--
gburnore@databasix dot com

You know...I don't know Tina, so I can't say whether or not she needs a good rogering.
But I can say with relative certainty that you need a good bitch-slapping.
On Wed, 04 May 2005 01:01:02 GMT, USENET READER

You ain't man enough to find out if anyone could.
--
gburnore@databasix dot com

Gee, I wonder why you get all those stupid answers. I don't suppose you deserve it for asking for help and insulting people in the same breath?
rusty redcloud
Red Cloud wrote:

Sorry - the only people who should feel insulted are the people who feel the need to post a repsonse to a question that they have no real information to offer up - they just like to hear themselves talk or see their postins up on line - it makes them feel better about their otherwise useless lives and lack of education, and inability to get it up (on in Tina's case, find a guy to scare it up).