Looking for preservative for cedar siding

I am looking for opinions on a Stain/preservative for Cedar siding called: TWP(Total Wood Preservative) by Gemini Coatings. I live in the Ozarks of Arkansas and this product has been recommended by a number of builders/home owners who have cedar homes in the area.

Before hearing about this I was considering other products like Sikkens and Flood.

Any comments about this product or anything better will be appreciated.

Reply to
jplasater

I can't speak to this product or the other's you mention. I can say I've used Penofin in the past with great results. I've got it on a cedar garden bench for about 3 years not and it still looks great. I've also treated a log cabin in the mtns of NM with it and so far after 4 years, still looks great. YMMV of course. Cheers, cc

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson