Looking for plumbing (bath) store in upstate New York

Hello, I am renovating my bathroom and am looking for a good quality plumbing/ bath store to purchase my supplies (shower stall, toliet, fixtures, etc.) I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and would like to at see if it is worth the trip to buy these items in the US. Somewhere in the area of Ogdensburg, Waddington, Massena, Morristown is where I would be willing to travel. I've checked online and have not had much luck. The Home Depot has very limited products displayed on their website. Has anyone else from Canada inquired about this? I'm thinking that I would save a few hundred at least and the drive is relatively short. I'm just looking for a few phone numbers and go from there. TIA

Reply to
sensin2008

Call/Google the Chamber Of Commerce in each town and get names of plumbing supply houses/contractor supply houses.

I Googled massena ny chamber of commerce and in 3 clicks ended up here:

DerbyDad03

Fresh smoked salmon from Massena to Saranac Lake; in a jiffy. :-)

-- Oren

"I didn?t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you."

Reply to
Oren