Looking for plastic tie wrap (reusable)

Hi,
I'm looking for a specific plastic tie wrap, looks like a christmas tree with a slit at the one end (so you can feed it through then twist it in place. Something like this: If someone knows where I can get these I would REALLY appreciate it as I can't find them anywhere.
/\ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ / \ | | | || | | | --
-----= Posted via Newsfeed.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----
Add pictures here
βœ–
Some garbage bags put them in with the packages. Check with Hefty and some of the companies?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
"MP" <ytnom-at-hot-mail-dot-com> wrote in message

would
(snip) We've bought big rolls of them at work, that look just like the ones that come with hefty bags.
If you are in a town of any size, local packaging or industrial supply will have them, or can get them. If none of those around, Google for 'shipping and packaging materials'. There are several houses out there that sell online, but be aware there may be a minimum order, since they don't really want to deal in retail quantities. What is the application? If these need to be reused multiple times, velcro cable ties may work better. The yellow plastic ones aren't that strong, and they aren't weather-rated. They are also suprisingly short.
aem sends...
Add pictures here
βœ–
McMaster Carr is the place for all sorts of odd and ends they have all kinds of industrial stuff
http://www.mcmaster.com/Reusable Polyethylene Cable Ties Adding or removing wires, cord, or rope to your coiled bundles is easy with these ties. Temperature range is -30° to +150° F. Color is off-white. Max. Tensile Pkg. Lg. Bundle Dia. Strength, lbs. Width Qty. Per Pkg.
3 7/8" 7/8" 5 0.25" 100 6708K45 $9.16
4 7/8" 1 1/8" 5 0.25" 100 6708K46 10.08
5 7/8" 1 3/8" 5 0.25" 100 6708K15 11.49
Wayne
MP" <ytnom-at-hot-mail-dot-com> wrote in message
` end
Add pictures here
βœ–
MP wrote:

I got a bag of them from the local (very small) Radio Shack. They were 'wire ties' but it's the same thing.
Harry K
Add pictures here
βœ–