Looking for owner's manual for Murray lawn mower model 20617A

The subject pretty much says it all: I'm looking for the owner's manual for a Murray lawn mower model 20617A. If anyone has one, please let me know! Thanks!!
-BL
I believe you might find it here....if it's not too old

Maybe, but Google is quicker.
Bert Byfield wrote:

I couldn't find anything using google...did you find something somewhere?

http://murray-lawn-mower.ivue.com/Murray_lawn_mower_model_20617A/
Bert Byfield wrote:

Thanks, but that doesn't actually have any information about the 20617A, but rather is just a compendium of links to random web sites that sell lawn mower parts.
BiffNightly wrote:

Find it where?
On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:23:52 -0600, "BiffNightly"

HERE??????? I think you forgot the web link....
I do believe they have a website....