Looking for Natural gas Generator

I've been considering updating my gasoline generator to NG. I have only been marginally successful in finding companies that manufacture these generators. I've found Generac and Guardian but they are bigger and more expensive than my needs.
Does any one know of any web links for a NG generator of 5kw or less and under $1500 ?
Someone on this forum posted this web site that sells conversion units for gasoline generators. The appear to have both propane and natural gas conversion kits. http://www.propane-generators.com /
snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:23:37 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

Try:
www.nooutage.com
They appear to have Onan NG gensets as small as 3 KW. Didn't check the price, but probably not where you want it to be.
They also have fuel conversion kits to convert from gasoline to NG. Might be easier/cheaper to convert what you have.
No connection with them except as a (satisfied) customer, blah, blah, blah.
HTH,
Paul