Looking for motion sensor flush mount porch light

Hello All, We have a porch with a outdoor flush-mount ceiling fixture and I would like to make it motion sensing. I have looked, but I cannot find any motion sensing lights that can be mounted onto the ceiling. I can only find wall fixtures.
Does anyone know of any such light? Thanks in advance lzk

No, but they make a gizmo for retrofitting existing fixtures. You unscrew the bulb, screw in an adaptor which a remotely located motion sensor plugs into, and screw the bulb back in. It may make the bulb sit lower in the fixture than before.
Seen these at HD and Lowes, etc...
Near the regular motion sensors.
On 20 Feb 2004 13:27:22 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Liz K) wrote:

You don't need an entire light - just a motion sensor in the light's power circuit. Here is a link to one I found:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)77324075/br=1-6/ref=br_lf_hi_6//103-6132467-6411835?v=glance&s=hi&nI5240
I'm sure similar ones are available from many suppliers.
Any electrician can do this for a reasonable fee. Mount it up high on the wall with the best "visibility" of the entry area - make sure it is well out of the way of rainfall..
John Davies http://home.comcast.net/~johnedavies / '96 Lexus LX450 '00 Audi A4 1.8T quattro Spokane WA USA