Looking for "Majic Drain"

I am trying to locate a product called "Majic Drain". It is a J-trap with a window and a mesh screen to prevent lost items from being sent past the trap. It makes cleaning minor clogs easier as well, beause there is a cleanout on the bottom. My main reason for wanting them, though, is that they seem to fit better than the traps I have bought at the local hardware stores.

I bought a couple of them for about $5 a while back, but I can only find them online now for around $12, plus shipping (in one case, $7.95). I can't justify that cost.

Reply to
celticsoc