Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

Hi,

I am looking for a lawnboy crankshaft for model 8237. Any model 8xxx will do, I think. Please contact me if you may have this part.

Thanks, Fish snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
fish

If the parts are connected to a full mower, no problem. Give me a call, via email.

Fish

Reply to
fish

Dead or alive mowers, call me.

Fish.

Reply to
fish

Your fishing would be better if we had some idea of where you are.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

columbus, ohio

Reply to
fish

Yes i have purchased many LB parts lately off ebay. I wanted to post a message in this group in an effort to reach those folks who dont trade on Ebay.

Thanks, Fish

Reply to
fish

Because, after all, this is alt.home.repair.and.wanted.adds

Reply to
Goedjn

You are making me nervous. Are you one of "them guys"? I'd much rather have a Lawn GIRL !!!! :)

Reply to
anoldfart2