Looking for LawnBoy Mower Parts

Hi,
I am looking for a lawnboy crankshaft for model 8237. Any model 8xxx will do, I think. Please contact me if you may have this part.
Thanks, Fish snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
If the parts are connected to a full mower, no problem. Give me a call, via email.
Fish

Dead or alive mowers, call me.
Fish.

Your fishing would be better if we had some idea of where you are.
Bob

columbus, ohio

You are making me nervous. Are you one of "them guys"? I'd much rather have a Lawn GIRL !!!! :)

You are making me nervous. Are you one of "them guys"? I'd much rather have a Lawn GIRL !!!! :)
On 5 Dec 2005 17:57:20 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yes i have purchased many LB parts lately off ebay. I wanted to post a message in this group in an effort to reach those folks who dont trade on Ebay.
Thanks, Fish

Because, after all, this is alt.home.repair.and.wanted.adds