Looking for large amount.

Hello home repair, I have a large project that i am about to start and I am looking for 5/8inch thick drywall. i am looking for some sort of company that can sell me 400 sheets and up and is located in or near Chicago Illinois. but I just do not know where I can go for that kind of amount with out going to homedepot, menards, or lowes. Because I AM LOOKING TO SAVE SOME MONEY ON THAT KIND OF QUANTITY.
Try 84 lumber
http://84lumber.com/stores/state_details.asp?state=il

How about looking in the yellow pages under "building materials & supplies", or something like that?
Try an internet search for wholesale suppliers of gypsumboard - try different word combos like drywall, sheetrock, gyprock.

Olivio Munoz wrote:

400 sheets and you want a discount? My drywaller goes through 400 sheets per day. He gets a slight discount, but he doesn't use those homeowner stores. He (and I) use a real drywall supplier.
Try looking for one that sells to small customers such as yourself.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Did it occur to you to look under "Drywall" in the Chicago Yellow Pages?
--
Regards,