Looking for large amount.

Hello home repair, I have a large project that i am about to start and I am looking for 5/8inch thick drywall. i am looking for some sort of company that can sell me 400 sheets and up and is located in or near Chicago Illinois. but I just do not know where I can go for that kind of amount with out going to homedepot, menards, or lowes. Because I AM LOOKING TO SAVE SOME MONEY ON THAT KIND OF QUANTITY.

____________________________________ Posted via Homerepairlive.com

Olivio Munoz

Try 84 lumber

RayV

How about looking in the yellow pages under "building materials & supplies", or something like that?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Try an internet search for wholesale suppliers of gypsumboard - try different word combos like drywall, sheetrock, gyprock.

Reply to
C & E

400 sheets and you want a discount? My drywaller goes through 400 sheets per day. He gets a slight discount, but he doesn't use those homeowner stores. He (and I) use a real drywall supplier.

Try looking for one that sells to small customers such as yourself.

Reply to
Robert Allison

Did it occur to you to look under "Drywall" in the Chicago Yellow Pages?

Reply to
Doug Miller