Looking for landscaping recommendation.

I have bought a new house with a rather steep hill in the backyard. I need landscaping done for the backyard to get around the hill. Does anyone have any experience with the steep hills and can anyone refer me to landscaping websites with tips and design ideas?
Try rec.gardens. What zone are you in?