looking for info on cool old house

Hello all...I recently found a very cool picture of the house I grew up in on Vashon-Maury Island, Washington. It has since been remodeled into total submission, but it used to look like this:
http://www.meet-n-eat.com//home/images/myhouse.jpg
I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me the style of the house, ie. Craftsman, whatever. It was built in 1910. Also, what would you call the architectural detail above the angled (bay?) window? Anything anyone can tell me would be much appreciated.
Cheers!
snipped-for-privacy@meet-n-eat.com

Looks like maybe a National style with a little extra Victorian gingerbread on it. I would call the detail above the window a decorative cornice. I will be on Vashon Island this weekend for a vintage motorcycle event. There are still some of those old houses left over there, especially in Burton.
CR
Ned Sneed wrote:

I would like to have seen more of it, but it does show some Queen Ann elements.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
nervous snipped-for-privacy@meet-n-eat.com says...

Another Vashon native here -- grew up in my grandparents' old house just south of Burton, on Shawnee Road. Also remodeled beyond recognition these days.
If you'd like to track the history of the house, try the Puget Sound Regional Archive in Bellevue, http://www.secstate.wa.gov/archives/archives_puget.aspx
This looks like one of the pictures they'd have, actually -- they get old tax assessor photos when the counties no longer want them. We used them to get an idea of how our house evolved from an old-West looking box with a high false front in 1901 to its current neo-Dutch- Colonial style. Very interesting to see decade-by-decade changes.
<http://www.phred.org/~josh/
Thanks for all the responses. I did indeed find the picture at the Puget Sound Archives, Joshua. That place is so cool! I want to go in there when I get back home and scan as many photos of old Burton houses as I can, and post them for the enjoyment of like minded fellows. By the way, I have been living Harry Lester's old cabin on 115th for a while now.
Cheers!
stan