looking for info (again)

here i am again, (thanks folks) to ask another question! what would i look under in the YELLOW PAGES to find someone who can cut and repair and shorten my metal (forged?) table. i am moving to a small house and this table is WAY TO BIG!

thanks!

Reply to
rosie readandpost

table shorteners

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
William Brown

Hi Rosie!

RR> here i am again, (thanks folks) to ask another question!

Welcome back! ...That's what we're here for!

RR> what would i look under in the YELLOW PAGES to find someone who can RR> cut and repair and shorten my metal (forged?) table. RR> i am moving to a small house and this table is WAY TO BIG!

I'd didn't look but I'd guess something like "blacksmithing", "iron work" amd "fences". ...Possibly "wrought iron" (locally there is a company which creates custom wrought iron fences and stair rails).

  • The best way to get even is to forget.
Reply to
barry martin