looking for info (again)

here i am again, (thanks folks) to ask another question! what would i look under in the YELLOW PAGES to find someone who can cut and repair and shorten my metal (forged?) table. i am moving to a small house and this table is WAY TO BIG!
thanks!
table shorteners
When we lived in a small town, I had a blacksmith to this type of work. In a city, I would look for a welder.
rosie readandpost wrote:

there.
Hi Rosie!
RR> here i am again, (thanks folks) to ask another question!
Welcome back! ...That's what we're here for!
RR> what would i look under in the YELLOW PAGES to find someone who can RR> cut and repair and shorten my metal (forged?) table. RR> i am moving to a small house and this table is WAY TO BIG!
I'd didn't look but I'd guess something like "blacksmithing", "iron work" amd "fences". ...Possibly "wrought iron" (locally there is a company which creates custom wrought iron fences and stair rails).
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* The best way to get even is to forget.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971