Looking for info about Bosch SMU 7000 series dishwasher

I am considering a used dishwasher, Bosch SMU 7000 series.
Can anyone tell me when they were made? Maybe any links with information?
i would never buy a used dishwasher. only new. http://fixitnow.com / good to know, especially noise: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dishwasher/ i don't see it in the search at: http://www.boschappliances.com/category1.html

As Bill implies, buying a used dishwasher is rather risky so unless you're handy OR getting a really good deal OR both, I'd stay away.
Of course if you know the seller & the machine's history, maybe ok.
But you'll potentially be paying for an install & maybe some repairs or inconvenience downstream
OR worst case a new one (but I doubt that)
Why are they getting rid of it?
cheers Bob