Looking for GU-10+C bulb

This summer, I got a Portfolio model 16032 light fixture that has four halogen bulbs. One of them just gave out, so I went to replace it. The bulb is 50W GU-10+C, but the replacement GU10 bulb I got gave off a very different light from the ones that came with the fixture. After looking closer, I could see that the bulbs that came with the fixture have a clear collar just over the porcelain base but the replacement's reflector covered much of the collar. As a result, the original bulbs illuminate the glass quite a bit and the replacement looks very dim.
I'm guessing that that's what the "+C" stands for on my bulb. I've now been to about 4 places and no one seems to carry a clear collar bulb. I'd rather not replace all four. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I might get a proper replacement?
Thanks in advance, -Ben

*Your best bet is to search online. You could also try the lamp manufacturer.

I tried an online search, and the bulb that came with the fixture has a logo that I don't recognize.

Then go back to the manufacturer of the fixture.
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:08:15 -0800 (PST), Ben

http://lmgtfy.com/?qPW+GU-10%2BC
On Feb 20, 4:49pm, Jeff The Drunk wrote:

Very amusing, but the results don't really answer my question.
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:54:53 -0800 (PST), Ben

Ok well you got what you paid for then..
Clear bulbs are going to be warmer in color. Coated will be cooler.
warmer = lower on the Kelvin scale like 3800K
cooler = higher like 4100K
daylight temps are around 6500K
warmer - more red cooler - more blue
Ben wrote: