Looking for good plumber in Fremont, CA

I am looking for a good , reliable not too expensive plumber in Fremont, CA to fix few water leaks in my house. I will appreciate any recommendation. I already tried with Rescue Rooters - they are too expensive.

Reply to
Abhijit

Expensive compared to???

If you only have one quote, how do you come to the conclusion they are too expensive?

Reply to
Jon Zone

Try Bob. He does good work and his prices are very fair. John is good too, but he always seems to be booked out very far so you may have to wait.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski