Looking for good GC in Brooklyn, NY.

I'm located in Brooklyn, in the Bensonhurst/Gravesend area. Looking for a good G.C. willing to do a true gut renovation of a two family house. I am serious about the work getting done and am looking to start ASAP. If you have someone to recommend, please post a response and a way to get in touch with you. (Number, email, etc.) Thanks much.
-James
you might want to try mike from maverick construction. we used him a few times and were very happy. 718-855-3215. if you have further questions just email me.