Looking for F-Type Compression Connectors With Easy Grip Connector Caps

When my new DTA kit came in from Comcast it contained a cable with large gray "speed nuts" attached to it that are about 1.25" long and make spinning the cables on and off a lot easier for arthritic hands

Not sure which photo will work, if any but this should show them clearly.

(Scroll down past the first few picture of standard cable ends)

I've been searching, but all I can find is pre-made cables in assorted lengths. I'm hoping they come in a form that can be attached using a standard compression tool and I haven't slit one open yet (Comcast property, ya know)

Any input welcome including the name of any other groups likely to know whether these are "factory fitted" jobs only available on pre-fabbed cables or whether I can begin putting them on my cables. They really are incredibly easier to screw on than the standard metal F connector.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

How about simply adding a coax wrench to your tool box? I love mine!

-Brian

Reply to
Brian V