Looking for Delta shower faucet housign assy

My Delta shower has developed a drip, and I believe I need to replace the housing assy (p/n RP19085). Problem is it's not stocked locally and some searches of online plumbing supply sites have come up dry (no pun intended!).
The part looks like two cylinders with o-rings at one end and seats&springs and the other end, fastened together and made of light-colored plastic/nylon.
Anyone have any sources for these?
The diagram is at: http://www.deltafaucetwarehouse.com/parts-acc/1424.pdf

Do a Google search for Delta faucets. There are a few places that carry the replacement parts. I rag across one while looking for something else and they had pictures, model number, part numbers, etc. It would be very easy to find what you need.

the
the
Thanks, I did finally find one place online that had it:
http://www.plumbingsupply.com/deltafaucetparts.html
Price was $38.42, plus s&h.

Have you tried calling Delta? I think they have a toll free number.
What I think you are describing is the pressure balance valve assembly. Delta offered a lifetime user warranty on most of their products. About three years ago, they sent me the exact part that you describe, for free.
Doug

the
Thanks for the tip. I called them and they took my name, # etc. I told them I was the second owner of the house. They only supply *original* owners replacement parts for free, they charge everyone else. Also parts must have been mfg since 1995.
I told them I'll replace it with a Moen :)
Didja try www.faucet.com
I've ordered Delta from them