Looking for dark or camo wood pile tarps....

I've been searching and the only colors I've found for 4' wood pile tarps is bright blue. I don't want to look at that out of my house. Anyone know where to get black or camo wood tarps?

Reply to
dean

I'll send you $20 if you find me a black wood tarp in 30 minutes. Go. Its 12.00am

Reply to
dean

Rick, Victoria,

I'm looking for wood pile tarps (very long and thin), not just any old tarps. Size I really want is 4' x 32' (or longer)

Reply to
dean

"dean" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Google.

Reply to
RobertPatrick

\\tools.mdb,tbl=IC_ITEMS,template=/go-3.htm,DBCOMP=ABS,dbsort=item,ReturnMax=25,DB_CAT2=BMTarps

Reply to
Rick

\\tools.mdb,tbl=IC_ITEM>

S,template=/go-3.htm,DBCOMP=ABS,dbsort=item,ReturnMax=25,DB_CAT2=BMTar

Can't say how water proof they are, but they are black, lol...

Reply to
Rick

TARP & COVER SUPERSTORE - For All Your Covering Needs! The Tarp & Cover Superstore sells poly tarps, canvas tarps, rope, ... Poly Tarps Super Heavy Silver/Black Poly Tarps Camouflage Poly Tarps Forest Shade Wood ...

- 31k - Cached - Similar pages

Reply to
victoria

Here's a poly camo..

Rick

Another camo one...

Rick

Here is a fitted one.

is one that covers top 12" but comes with wood rack (Maybe they will sell you just the tarp)
is a 3x18 in tan or green
in green
guys will make a high quality custom tarp any size you want
is a 6x20 brown canvas tarp
is a half cord cover
is a 3x18 brown/tan for really cheap
is another 3x18 woodpile tarp in green for cheap
OK all that in about 5 minutes. Where is my $20?? You can send it to a disaster relief organization. My preferred relief organization is:
Thanks!

Reply to
No

Most here in Canada are bright blue, but I, also don't like that colour for my wood piles. I manage to occasionally obtain green tarps or sometimes brown. Sometimes they are grey. I have never seen camo tarps, but they would be great to use. I find a tarp will last only 2 winters and the summers, so I settle for any colour I can get other than blue.

Reply to
EXT

Likewise, cheap and disposable as most won't last more than two years. I do manage to get another year out of them as a way to move leaves or other yard debris.

Speaking of which, time to get a new one for the wood pile...

Reply to
wkearney99

Last tarp I bought at the borg (HD) was brown.

Reply to
Rich Greenberg

No,

Not one of those is 4x32 or longer. I've seen all of those pages already. Seems to me like they don't make them that size in black or camo. Its ok, I'm going to HD tomorrow to see what in rolls. Thanks for all the links though!

Dean

Reply to
dean

Buy a beige one and spray paint with acryllic.

Reply to
Norminn