Looking for dark or camo wood pile tarps....

I've been searching and the only colors I've found for 4' wood pile tarps is bright blue. I don't want to look at that out of my house. Anyone know where to get black or camo wood tarps?

Google.
I'll send you $20 if you find me a black wood tarp in 30 minutes. Go. Its 12.00am

Go.
http://www.harpstarps.com/open_mesh_tarps_lsm_series.php
http://www.maxtool.com/cgi-bin/dbsearch.exe?mdb =\\tools.mdb,tbl=IC_ITEM S,template=/go-3.htm,DBCOMPS,dbsort=item,ReturnMax%,DB_CAT2=BMTar ps

http://www.maxtool.com/cgi-bin/dbsearch.exe?mdb =\\tools.mdb,tbl=IC_ITEM
S,template=/go-3.htm,DBCOMPS,dbsort=item,ReturnMax%,DB_CAT2=BMTar
Can't say how water proof they are, but they are black, lol...

minutes.
Another camo one... http://www.tarpusa.com/category.asp?CATEGORY=6

Here's a poly camo..
http://www.tarpsplus.com/poly-tarps.html
TARP & COVER SUPERSTORE - For All Your Covering Needs! The Tarp & Cover Superstore sells poly tarps, canvas tarps, rope, ... Poly Tarps Super Heavy Silver/Black Poly Tarps Camouflage Poly Tarps Forest Shade Wood ... www.coversuperstore.com/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages

Rick, Victoria,
I'm looking for wood pile tarps (very long and thin), not just any old tarps. Size I really want is 4' x 32' (or longer)
dean wrote:

Buy a beige one and spray paint with acryllic.
Here is a fitted one. http://www.improvementscatalog.com/Parent.asp?product 4197x&dept%5Fid800&subdept%5Fid820 here is one that covers top 12" but comes with wood rack (Maybe they will sell you just the tarp) http://www.firewoodracks.com / Here is a 3x18 in tan or green http://www.tarpusa.com/product.asp?CATEGORY=3&PRODUCT%6 4x6 in green http://www.tarpusa.com/product.asp?CATEGORY=3&PRODUCT%6 These guys will make a high quality custom tarp any size you want http://www.harpstarps.com/customquote.htm Here is a 6x20 brown canvas tarp http://www.tarpsplus.com/suheducata1.html here is a half cord cover http://www.brookstone.com/shop/product.asp?product_code=LOG_RACK_COV&world_code=5&category_code &subcategory_code09&search_type=subcategory&prodtemp=t1 Here is a 3x18 brown/tan for really cheap http://www.tarpsonline.com/browntan.asp Here is another 3x18 woodpile tarp in green for cheap http://shop.coversuperstore.com/index.cfm?fuseaction talog.prodInfo&productIDY74&categoryID%7
OK all that in about 5 minutes. Where is my $20?? You can send it to a disaster relief organization. My preferred relief organization is: https://pcarelief.org/uf/donations/pcamna_donation/index.php/add
Thanks!
No,
Not one of those is 4x32 or longer. I've seen all of those pages already. Seems to me like they don't make them that size in black or camo. Its ok, I'm going to HD tomorrow to see what in rolls. Thanks for all the links though!
Dean
Most here in Canada are bright blue, but I, also don't like that colour for my wood piles. I manage to occasionally obtain green tarps or sometimes brown. Sometimes they are grey. I have never seen camo tarps, but they would be great to use. I find a tarp will last only 2 winters and the summers, so I settle for any colour I can get other than blue.

Likewise, cheap and disposable as most won't last more than two years. I do manage to get another year out of them as a way to move leaves or other yard debris.
Speaking of which, time to get a new one for the wood pile...

Last tarp I bought at the borg (HD) was brown.