Looking for bottom rollers for sliding screen for Anderson patio door

I have an Anderson door, probably purchased 1990 or so, from my house to my deck.
Door's doing great, but not surprisingly, the rollers on the bottom of the screen have seen their better days.
I thought this would be a trivial replacement, but so far it's proved to be beyond me. Hardest part is finding rollers that will fit.
http://www.swisco.com/Screen-Door-Roller/pd/Patio-Sliding-Screen-Door-Replacement-Rollers/84-020 shows a typical one I've found. It looks like the hole-to-hole measurement is 1 15/16" as shown there. The space for a roller in the bottom of my screen is more like 3 inches (approximate, but the point is that there's no way any of the rollers with a two-inch footprint would do the job.
http://www.swisco.com/Andersen-Patio-Roller/pd/Patio-Sliding-Screen-Door-Replacement-Rollers/84-070 shows something that more or less looks like what the originals were. There's a long height adjustment screw that fits up to a hole in the side of the screen frame. But the spelling is different (AndersEn vs. AndersOn) and there are no dimensions given.
Anyway, what to do? My neighborhood Lowe's has nothing that fits into the 3+-inch openings at the bottom of the screen, and I need to do something (short, of course, of completely replacing the screen door).
trader-of-some-jacks wrote:

http://www.swisco.com/Screen-Door-Roller/pd/Patio-Sliding-Screen-Door-Replacement-Rollers/84-020
http://www.swisco.com/Andersen-Patio-Roller/pd/Patio-Sliding-Screen-Door-Replacement-Rollers/84-070
Anderson loves to be special. Best bet is a boutique door dealer, not a big-box, that is willing to order the parts for you. If you can pull a part number off the roller or the door, it would of course help. Failing that, carry a roller in and see if they can match it to the old catalog pictures. Local Anderson dealer here managed to get me crank and latch mechanisms for some 1961-vintage casements a couple years ago.
I bet the ones you found would probably fit. Mis-spell on the name is likely just a typo. What is Swisco's return policy? None, or 15% restock? If the latter, it may be worth taking a chance.
--
aem sends...

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:14:19 -0400, trader-of-some-jacks

"AnderSen" is often called "AnderSon", mistakenly. Locate a store near you - http://www.stormdoors.com/stores /
Perhaps even a local glass shop, they may get the parts for you.
The Andersen site is:
http://www.andersenwindows.com/servlet/Satellite/awhome.htm
Some HD stores carry Andersen products (windows). I've not seen them in any Lowe's locations.
trader-of-some-jacks wrote:

http://www.swisco.com/Screen-Door-Roller/pd/Patio-Sliding-Screen-Door-Replacement-Rollers/84-020
http://www.swisco.com/Andersen-Patio-Roller/pd/Patio-Sliding-Screen-Door-Replacement-Rollers/84-070
It may not be the rollers; your problem may be, at least in part, the track. Tracks get worn down MUCH faster than rollers.
Fortunately, clip on, stainless steel, track covers are available for ten bucks. Try that first.
Hint: Use some liquid steel to build up the dips in the track before snapping on the track cover.

I need to fix the track on my slider also. Where should I look to find a stainless steel track cover?
Jean
Jean wrote:

Here's one. http://www.dkhardware.com/product-3894-6701a6-6 '-small-sill-track-cover.html
and another http://slide-ezzz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6
I searched on sliding+door+track+cover
Two more hints: 1. Make sure you get the right size, and 2. Check with local door and glass shops - I'm not sure how a six-foot bit of steel would be shipped. I got mine locally for nine bucks.