looking for black decora timer switch

Hi,
Can anyone point me to someone that makes a black decora timer switch suitable for controlling a bathroom exhaust fan?
We've got a newish bathroom that the previous owners renovated, and it's got black decora outlets. I'd like to convert the exhaust to a timer switch, but its turning out to be *very* hard to find one in black. I've spoken with a couple of local places, and they haven't been able to find anything.
Thanks,
Chris

Hey Chris
I googled '"Black decora timer switch" and came up with over 50 thousand possibilities so I copied and pasted for you...... That should get you started.. Jimi
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=black+decora+timer+switch+&btnG=Google+Search&meta
Jimi wrote:

Um, maybe you should take a remidial course in googling.
Your search - "Black decora timer switch" - did not match any documents.

Local places - do you mean electrical supply companies, or stores like Home Depot and Lowe's?
Chris Friesen wrote:

AFAIK, "Decora" is Leviton. A search of the Leviton site for "decora black timer" finds no hits. "decora timer" leads to a number of choices. A very quick perusal found ivory/almond/white, no black. Sounds like paint-can time.

On 12/19/06 11:35 am Chris Friesen wrote:

Intermatic makes them in White and Ivory (those are the ones I've seen in Home Depot), and perhaps in Black as well.
Perce
A can of black spray enamel paint should fix you up.
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:35:07 -0600, Chris Friesen