Looking for an owner's manual for Tecumseh snow blower

I inherited a Tecumseh Snow Chief 8 HP 25" snow blower (Serial Number 721004 78, Model Number SC 825OE) without the owner's manual. Anyone know where I can find one on-line? It's probably 10-15 years old.
Thanks in advance.
MPost wrote:

If you are looking for a manual for the whole snowblower....
AFAIK Tecumseh makes engines, but I don't think they ever made a whole snow blower, but I stand ready to be corrected on that.
Can you search around the machine itself and see if there's any other nameplates or identifying marks on it? We may be better able to help you if you do.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)