Looking for a switchplate.

Wondering if anyone here knows a relatively inexpensive way to replace a vertically aligned: triple light switch switchplate: ------ | [] | | [] | | [] | ------
which the original was lost during a recent remodel. I've never seen such a thing offered as a standard option so I'm assuming this is something that will have to be custom ordered?
regards, Karl "ascii art extraordinaire" K.
In the "Decora" line, Leviton makes a double and a triple switch. Our local HD carries them.

Those'd use a normal single-opening Decora plate.
I suspect that the original triple switchplate can also be ordered from any electrical supplier - Leviton probably makes them - they make almost everything.
But price it (and the alternate Decora triple switch) first. You'd be absolutely amazed at the price differential between the "ordinary" and the "slightly unusual".
[Remembering when a simple 4-hole Decora switch plate OR a simple 4-way Decora switch could set you back $50 CDN. Yow!]
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
Yes, in the mid-eighties, I needed a couple of sets of three-way Decora touch dimmers. They are only sold in matching sets and they set me back $70.00 Cdn. per set, and that was after a discount from the electrical supplier.

local
any
031127 1434 - k2 wrote:

It looks like what you have described is the Despard single gang three opening wall plate. You can call around to local hardware stores and give them that description and they should know what you want. An electric supply store would probably be better, or maybe a local lighting fixture store, or Home Depot.
From what others indicate, the relatively inexpensive way is to make your own plate. Make a template of cardboard and then make the plate of something more solid wood, panneling, plastic, copper, aluminum, etc. Cover the plate with wallpaper or paint the same as the wall.
k2 wrote:

Like these?
https://secure21.softcomca.com/frentzandsons/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode 031X
Don <donwiss at panix.com>.
Your link would appear to be my interpretation. Looks similar.
wrote:

https://secure21.softcomca.com/frentzandsons/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode 031X
That's the stuff Don, thanks for the link!