Looking for a source of a gas burner.

When I was a kid we had a square cast iron gas burner (worked on NG & propane). orifices were ~ 1/2 in centers and the burner was ~ 9 X 18 to 20 inches.
I don't need a cast iron burner but do need something that has a somewat even flame over 9 X 18 /20 inches and works on NG (propane in addition would be nice)
TIA for all input
On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 10:39:13 AM UTC-4, NotMe wrote:

Have you looked at turkey fryers?

Have one of those but not what I need. Thanks for the reply.

Did that. I found nothing that gives me a retangular area and a uniform burner.

Thanks. One or two looked good but as I found out when I dug into the details those used catalytic burners which produced only heat no flame.
Frankly I can't find an online photo nor have I found anything in junk/antiques shops that comes close.
On 3/21/2016 6:25 PM, NotMe wrote:

You could perhaps use two conventional burners or go for this one: http://charlesahones.com/rectangular-gas-burners/
On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:05:34 -0700, Bennett Price

Exactly what do you need it for, and what does it absolutely have to do?

I need a uniform/concentrated heat/flame source over a square area of 9 by 18-20 inch. I could use sand casting to build it myself but would rather find an affordable OTS solution.
http://charlesahones.com/rectangular-gas-burners/ would do the job but the cost is out of bed for my application so I'll keep looking/hooping.

Still don't know what you want it for (your top secret application) so impossible to give you an "out of the box" idea.