Looking for a Power Sprayer

I am buying a 5HP compressor soon to use for a certain project.
Is there any accessory I can attach to the compressor to spray a mixture of water and soap to wash a car. I know there is such a thing as a Power Washer, but I don't need so much pressure. So I think that the next best thing is a sort of power sprayer similar in principle to a paint sprayer. One thing that might be different from a pain sprayer is a way of attaching a garden hose to it.
Thank you for reading my question.
rod

or a well pump as an add-on to low city water pressure to supply an outdoor garden hose cock with useful water pressure.

Sure use a paint sprayer!!!!!! and waste time