Looking for a kitchen sink

I'm trying to locate a source for a type of sink + countertop I've seen in Latin American home & commercial installations but not in the U.S., and defitintely not at the big box distributors here.
Basically, it's a sink (I've seen single and double) plus a large ribbed flange (on either one side or both) that makes it (most of) a complete countertop. They seem to be stamped out of a single piece of stainless steel. Not quite a stand-alone commercial sink with legs but something you install atop a base.
Any ideas on how to chase down a source would be greatly appreciated.

kitchen supply or high end stores can order these. they come in lots of configurations and sizes, so most of them are custom made.
Bob wrote:

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/aero.html for a few examples.
GOOGLE should produce more results: commercial + stainless + sink + drainboard
Jim
On 12/7/2004 3:46 PM US(ET), Bob took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

still make them in the US. Here's one http://www.americanstandard-us.com/ProductNew.asp?prodID 97
We installed one about a year ago. Love it. Ribbed surface is great for messy things or hot pans from the stove. They are not cheap. Here is a reference. Elkay is main manufacturer.
http://www.homecenter.com/pdf/ElkaySpecs/ILGR4822R.pdf

Bob wrote:

You can type in "elkay.com", try out buttons on the site, or go here: http://www.elkayusa.com/catalog/custom /