Looking for a John deere themed ceiling fan

seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there somewhere. Anyone seen any?

Reply to
Steve Barker

Just paint it JD greene-- those who know will know-- and those who don't, won't.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

I'm sorry. I don't do free promotion.

nb

Reply to
notbob

I'm pretty sure this is a form of insanity and it probably has a name.

Reply to
Davej

If it ain't got a PTO, it prolly ain't authentic.

Reply to
Moe Gasser

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Ebay has some JD ceiling fan blades and such. Have you checked the web sites for the farm stores like Tractor Supply?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

we're considering that. we've got several "take down" fans to experiment with.

Reply to
Steve Barker

not sure i'm following what you're getting at.

Reply to
Steve Barker

btdt, and yes.

Reply to
Steve Barker

I'm not Dave, but I gotta say. . . Is this for your dining room, or a man-cave?

I'd love to see one in, say, JR Ewing's, *formal* dining room. Hanging over his lavishly laid out silver and crystal. Maybe with a bunch of folks in black ties gazing at it in awe.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

actually it's for our office. We live on a farm in a 140 yo farm house we are slowly renovating. I was the one several months ago inquiring about the best way to attach sister joists to the upstairs floor joists that were bouncy. It would be ok in the dining room also, but we have plain metal bladed fans in there.

Reply to
Steve Barker