Looking for a John deere themed ceiling fan

seems to be ever elusive. I would think there would be some out there somewhere. Anyone seen any?
--
Steve Barker
On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:59:40 -0500, Steve Barker

Just paint it JD greene-- those who know will know-- and those who don't, won't.<g>
Jim
On 6/25/2012 2:17 PM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

If it ain't got a PTO, it prolly ain't authentic.
On 6/25/2012 1:17 PM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

we're considering that. we've got several "take down" fans to experiment with.
--
Steve Barker

I'm sorry. I don't do free promotion.
nb
--
vi --the heart of evil!
Support labeling GMOs

I'm pretty sure this is a form of insanity and it probably has a name.
On 6/25/2012 2:40 PM, Davej wrote:

not sure i'm following what you're getting at.
--
Steve Barker
On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:42:49 -0500, Steve Barker

I'm not Dave, but I gotta say. . . <g> Is this for your dining room, or a man-cave?
I'd love to see one in, say, JR Ewing's, *formal* dining room. Hanging over his lavishly laid out silver and crystal. Maybe with a bunch of folks in black ties gazing at it in awe.
Jim
On 6/26/2012 6:30 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

actually it's for our office. We live on a farm in a 140 yo farm house we are slowly renovating. I was the one several months ago inquiring about the best way to attach sister joists to the upstairs floor joists that were bouncy. It would be ok in the dining room also, but we have plain metal bladed fans in there.
--
Steve Barker

Oh god..
http://fitsnews.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/berkeley-county.jpg
Greg
On 6/25/12 12:59 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

Ebay has some JD ceiling fan blades and such. Have you checked the web sites for the farm stores like Tractor Supply?
On 6/25/2012 8:24 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

btdt, and yes.
--
Steve Barker