Looking for a good trimmer....

ANd I've seen Husquvarna and honda models for $3-400 that seem to be good. Anyone know which ones would be better? Or another make? Prefer one with a quick change head for spare trimmer or blade cutting.
Thanks
Dean
I cant say enough good things about my Husquvarna chain saw. Over 10 years old and has never failed me! Of your two choices I would go husky.
I have a small Homelite 2 cycle string trimmer I got at Builders Square (remember them, now out of business). It was a freebe if you bought $200 plus of merchadise. I keep waiting for it to die so I can get a nice one but that thing just keeps on going and going. I have done nothing to it but abuse it. I have never drained the tank, lubed the shaft, changed the airfilter or changed plug. It starts up first time or second pull, every time. I have only fed it gas, and string and replaced the bump head cap once. Sheese, all that from a $60 trimmer I got for free.

I got a Husqvarna at Lowes about 3 yrs ago. always starts on the 2nd pull , changed out the entire head 2 wks ago and it was a cinch. Highly recommend, even though I now buy all my power tools (since the hurricanes) at my local lawn and garden store. as an aside, i love my stihl power tree pruner.