Looking for a Folding Plastic Work Table

See Subject. I bought one of these about 4-5 years ago. I think from Lowes. I've never found another like it. $35 or so. I leave it outdoors most of the time, and it's still in pretty decent shape. It has crossed legs, a platform below the table top about 5" off the ground. It shows no mfger, but says SAWHORSE in large letters embedded in the plastic supports. Almost all black with a couple of yellow accessories that look like clamps--maybe. I have no real idea. I've never used them. I think was a plastic screen with a knob of some sort on it.

Very handy device.

Reply to
W. eWatson