Looking for a door

I need to replace a steel door on my condo unit; I want a standard looking steel door (4 "panels" with a fanlight at the top). HomeDepot and Lowe's carry JeldWen - it's OK, but not what I want. Before they went out of business, Chase-Pitkin (a regional hardware store here in upstate NY) had a beautiful door that I'm really looking for now. It was more expensive, but it had a decorative window for the fanlight, and, while the window had mullions (muntins?), the fanlight was encased by a solid, clear material (lucite? lexan?) that was flush with the door panel (at least on the interior side) - this would make cleaning a snap. Does anyone know who manufactures a door like this? Thanks, Michael
On 26 Oct, 11:37, " snipped-for-privacy@paetec.com"

Have you contacted any door/window stores in your area?
Most decent lumber yards also carry/can get doors.
Most contractor supply houses will deal with the general public as walk-ins.
Other than a specific line that a given manufacturer might make for a given big box store, just about every door available from a big box is available from other sources.
Home-owners oft times limit their searches to the big boxes when there are so many other great sources for everything from home repair items to computers to food. Not only will you find more choices and usually get better advice, it's also a lot more fun. Warranty issues are handled by a real person with some stake in the issue, not a CSR who fills out a form and sends it into the void.
Thanks - I looked about a bit and found something similar to what I wanted, without having to go to a custom door manufacturer (nice stuff, but you pay for it!). You're right, there's a lot out there beyond what the bix box stores offer!
On Nov 16, 5:36 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@paetec.com"

Where did you go...just curous. I'm in upstate NY and looking for a door also.