Looking for a Chimney parts

I need to look for a chimney parts.
On the outside of the chimney, near the bottom, there's an opening, where you clean the fireplace. The metal cover for that opening is missing. What is this part called? I went to home-depot and couldn't find anything suitable in their fireplace accessories section.
I searched online and all I can find is stuff that goes on top of the Chimney. I need the cover plate at the bottom of the chimney.
Thanks!
Raymond

It's called a door.
I went to home-depot and couldn't

Go to a masonry supply house. Ask for a chimney cleanout. Take the size with your to get the same one. Get our of the habit of going to Home Depot and you'll find a lot of useful goods out there that the big box stores don't bother with.

clean-out door or ash door. The ash dump-trap is the one inside the base of the fireplace that leads to it.
When I had my chimney serviced, (water damage due to tenants not taking care of things) it was 1750$ but the broken ash door was only about 75$ complete with install. It's the fancy 40$ one.
www.woodlanddirect.com/Chimney/Access-Cleanout-Doors

Ah great. Thanks!
Raymond

Glad you could even find my post through all the garbage spam!
I saw lots of other interesting things at that site for my fireplace.