Looking for a better way........suggestions?

Page 2 of 2

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Ah, right. Thanks.
Add pictures here
āœ–
Drywell! http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=drywell&aq=f&aqi=g-s1g4g-s5&oq=&fp īc9c32d20fe6232
"Hustlin' Hank" wrote in message

Add pictures here
āœ–

*Cut a clean wide opening from one end to the other maybe 6" - 12" wide. Dig it out and fill the bottom with a base that will drain and then put brick or paving stones on top.
Add pictures here
āœ–
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:32:19 -0500, "John Grabowski"

Would work, but overkill on a 12X16 slab.
Add pictures here
āœ–
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 04:46:25 -0800 (PST), "Hustlin' Hank"

Plenty of answers :)
Instead of cutting across the drive, locate the downhill side of pooling area. About the center and parallel to the edge cut a groove with a good saw/blade and straight edge.
It might look like a lollypop ---> O----
Two cents....
Add pictures here
āœ–

Oren, you stole/repeated my idea. But that's what I did, and it's simple, and it worked. AND it hasn't cracked yet in three years.
Steve
Add pictures here
āœ–
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 04:46:25 -0800 (PST), "Hustlin' Hank"

Get a diamond saw and cut a vew lines to the outer perimeter from the center. These will drain slowly even when they are filled with dirt - but it's best to clean them occaisionally.
Add pictures here
āœ–