Looking for 16 inch ceiling tiles

I'm looking for 16-inch acoustic, staple-on ceiling tiles to patch some bad spots in an older apartment I have. It would seem they are no longer available (all I can seem to find is 12-inch tiles).
Anyone know of sources for these? I hate the idea of ripping out the entire ceiling when I only need to replace a few tiles.
Thanks,
John

That's an odd size. My guess is that they made that size to install them directly on the ceiling joists which are (or should be) 16" on center. You could make your own 16x16 tile. Buy the 12 inch tiles, then make a 4 foot square by glueing them together. You can now cut out 9 16X16 tiles. Or you can buy an oversized tile like 24X24 or 24X48 and cut a piece out.