Long crack in basement concrete floor

I have a wall-to-wall crack in my basement concrete floor. The crack is fairly uniform in width, about 1/8" or less, and travels in a somewhat random path. I've already cleaned the crack and surrounding area with household ammonia and water, and plan to clean it again with vinegar. After it completely dries, I plan to fill the crack with gray concrete caulk. Is this the best way to seal a concrete floor crack?
This area will be used as a full bath/laundry room and no floor covering will be installed. Two radon tests were performed, with results less than 1/10 below allowable levels, so I'm doing this for appearance and any possible spills. TIA

does this area have water entering from below?
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 06:05:03 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

No. I am fortunate not to have a basement moisture condition. The house is 18 years old and build on the side of a hill with fast drainage.
Since concrete, I would try then some of that self leveling concrete sealer.....would make for a smooth finish at least.

This sounds similar to a swimming pool I patched. I filled the crack with hydraulic cement.
Jimmie
Sealing the crack with concrete caulk sound fine to me. I would have skipped the ammonia and vinegar, as I don't see what that brings to the party. Some cracking in concrete is bound to happen.