London, UK: Fireplace surround wanted

Hi all
Anyone know where I can find a cheap (2nd hand?) but decent looking fireplace surround in London? I'm not putting a fire in it, so I just need the surround. And is a fireplace surround (mantelpiece and two pillar things) called anything else? My terminology is probably rubbish!
Thanks for any pointers you can give...
Cheers, Ben