loft coversion

I want to make my loft a more useable space, ie boarded out /lighting ect,ect when does a loft conversion reqire p/p and what constitutes a conversion. held please .daivid...........
digitall wrote:

That is a local issue. I know places that would not bother at all and some that would want a permit to change out a baseboard.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

Agreed. Ask in your area if concerned.
If you are an outlaw.. go for it. The risk is low.