Loews lunancy

Bought some stuff at Loews today.
"That'll be $13.76" the nice lady said.
I laid a ten and a five on the counter.
"May I have your telephone number, please?" the nice lady asked.
"If I give you my telephone number, you'll call. I'll cuss you out then I'll get in trouble for using obscene language," I said.
"We won't call, I promise," she said.
"I know you won't call, because I'm not giving you my telephone number. How do I know you're not collecting numbers so you can call me in the middle of the night just to talk dirty?"
"No, we're trying to crack down on people who take things, then try to return them without a receipt. But if we put in telephone numbers, we can verify that the item was really bought."
"Oh," said I. "In that case my telephone number is WAtermelon U ate one too green."

Regards,
Doug Miller wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:

If they want a phone number, give them one, anyone. The get mine with two numbers reversed.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

what the customer's phone number is, and they are way out of line to ask.
--
Regards,
my phone number? sure, it's 666-666-6666. Oh, i'm at best buy. They want my zip code. 66666. Later...

"Doug Miller" < snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com> wrote in message

Phone: 867-5309 Zip code: 90210
| | Phone: 867-5309 | Zip code: 90210 | |
"is that you Jenny"? lol

LOL I give a disconnected phone number.

Just say NO!
Geezzzz.....
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info
HeyBub wrote:

HOtdog I 8 1 2 BEachwood 4-5789 (Marvelettes 1962) 867-5309 (Jenny) - Tommy Tutone 777-9311 - The Time
Reed wrote:

I sometimes give (713) 911-3443 (note the 911 prefix - it connects right away to you-know-who.
PA6-5000 Pennsylvania six five oh oh oh. Glenn Miller
--
Steve Barker

"Reed" < snipped-for-privacy@rmi.net> wrote in message
555-1212 they have everyone's number

Scam. Like I want my phone number in their database to keep track of everything I buy. Or for DHS to get hold of someday cause I bought one too many boxes of deck screws.
Lots of places already record ID info if they give a refund w/o a receipt, to fight theives who return stolen goods, so no need to collect phone no at checkout.
| Bought some stuff at Loews today. | | "That'll be $13.76" the nice lady said. | | I laid a ten and a five on the counter. | | "May I have your telephone number, please?" the nice lady asked. | | "If I give you my telephone number, you'll call. I'll cuss you out then I'll | get in trouble for using obscene language," I said. | | "We won't call, I promise," she said. | | "I know you won't call, because I'm not giving you my telephone number. How | do I know you're not collecting numbers so you can call me in the middle of | the night just to talk dirty?" | | "No, we're trying to crack down on people who take things, then try to | return them without a receipt. But if we put in telephone numbers, we can | verify that the item was really bought." | | "Oh," said I. "In that case my telephone number is WAtermelon U ate one too | green." | |
that's nothing when I went to HD one day my sale came to $19.70 I gave her a $20 then there was a power failure and the "young girl" says to me. I can't give you your change until the power goes back on because the register did not compute how much change was due to you.
where do they find there help on the street corners? oh no ............wait................... even those girls can give you exact change.
867-5309 is the number I always give.