Loew's already loaded up for Xmas

This morning I had to go to loew's for something and lo and behold, they have Xmas in mind already on Oct 1st. Anyhow, I figured that I needed some Xmas lights so I was looking for fiber optics lights. I think that is what is called. I asked the girl and she never heard of them..suprise! I did see something that looked like it..it was called L.E.D. lights. Does anyone know if they are one and the same? They are not cheap.

Our HD here had the lawnmowers put away and all the snowblowers out over 3 weeks ago.
On the other part of your post.
I have seen fiber optic christmas trees,and wreaths, but never just light "strings". (something new this year ????)
The LED lights are just solid state light emiting diodes rather than tiny incandescent light bulbs but you see yourself, up until now very expensive.
They are a bit more energy efficient, and run "cold" to the touch, but I notice a "flicker" on the few sets I have from a few years ago, and they only came in red and green bulbs. Perhaps they are getting better now.
AMUN
Amun wrote:

--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.
G Hensley wrote: WARNING:

Your messages says a lot about you but nothing about those who you seem to have a personal problem with.
I guess now I will be on that list. :-)
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Joseph Meehan wrote:

I don't have a problem with any of you asswipes, just as I don't have a problem pointing out what a clueless fuck AMUN is.
Do you want to have a problem Meehan? Sounds like it... FO.
--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.

seem
ROTFLMAO
oh, no. Helslee is going to stop everyone from looking at others opinions
Is that doorknob still around. I killfiled that idiot long ago.
Amazing what a troll will keep doing for attention.
AMUN
Amun wrote:

You should know you ignorant bastard. STFU.
--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.
Amun wrote:

Very little attention. I guess he does not get much attention at home.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Joseph Meehan wrote:

Don't need to. I get plenty from a young gal over at the Bronx zoo.

Is this her????? ;) http://bronxzoo.com/bz-about_the_animals/14711699/pattycakeprofile
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 14:31:30 +0000, Joseph Meehan wrote:

Not that I much like GH's attitude, but he is dead-on with "AMUN". THe latter so clueless that he's dangerous to others.

Perhaps, but don't stick up for "AMUN". He isn't worth your typing.
--
Keith

keith wrote:

I was not. I don't recall any thing about AMUN one way or another. I suggest that an attack on the individual providing bad advice is far less effective than simply explaining why the advice is wrong and unsafe.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Boothbay wrote:

So is HD. I was at both of them almost a week ago. I guess when we stop buying weed trimmers they take them out and put in Christmas trimmers.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 19:02:42 +0000, Joseph Meehan wrote:

Not here, even though it's sood to be leaf-season. I expect to see the crap (it is crap in October!) any day now.
--
Keith

Boothbay wrote:

no not the same.