Locksmith magazines, what to do?

I'm trying to clean house. Have bout a two foot thick stack of locksmith magazines, from 1975 forward. How does one put these in good hands, only to a practicing locksmith?
How might I go about finding one?
Ask a locksmith?
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
On 5/9/2012 8:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Yellow pages?

Check Ebay. I see a load of locksmith magazines but only 2 bids.
Personally, I have zero use for printed material. Doing searches is so much easier.
--
Dan Espen