Locking cork over laminate

I have a small kitchen area that has laminated flooring. It was installed correctly, underpavment, foam and locking strips. The floor is sturdy to say the least. I am considering covering it up with locking cork flooring. Not sure if cork flooring is good for a kitchen area. Anyhow, can I just lay the cork flooring over the existing laminated floor, without putting another underpavement and foam? I think underpavement is the right word?

Reply to
Noel

Sure.

Or, you might be able to take up the laminate if it's the kind that just locks together and not glued.

Reply to
HeyBub