lock repairs

Anyone know of a web site that shows a diagram of an ordinary house lock. The kind you have in a house with no key. I want to re-assemble a lock that is in pieces.I have all the pieces but not sure what goes where. Have searched and searched re google etc and can find no pictures. Patt

Patt: Most ordinary door locks are the same on more than one door in the house... I'll bet the next bedroom has the same lockset on it... use it as an example.
Jack

lock.
Have
house...