Lochinvar Water Heater

I'm contemplating replacing my 9 year old 40 gal. gas water heater (AO Smith) and my plumber is recommending the Lochinvar WH. I was not familiar with that brand, but after some research on the net I have not found anything detrimental concerning the Lochinvar, and some well pleased with it. Would like to know if anyone has any experience with this brand, good or bad, and any other advice they may have. Thank you.

Reply to
Bern M

I have solar, first tank was in when I bought the house, 8 years ago. Just started leaking in September. Replaced with same.

Reply to
SQLit