load bearing walls

we want to tear a wall out to extend our living space. the wall is between a small area and the living room. we have a slab basement and a crawlspace attic (there is only one story) Also - the small area is very small - perhaps 6 feet wide. Saying that - about 6 feet back after this wall - is another wall. to the kitchen.
Would that be a load bearing wall when you consider the fact that only about 5-6 feet back is another interior wall?
Any help/advice appreciated
That's an interesting question, but unfortunately has way too little information for anyone but a clairvoyant to answer. You need to get into the roof, and basement & see how this wall exists relative to the structure.